Photography is easy - if things are kept simple and straight-forward.
Whatever camera you may possess, from a mobile camera to point & shoots to DSLRs, you can click stunning photographs, if you know some simple basic principles and how to apply them. This course will teach you all the fundamentals of photography. And this knowledge will transform you from a ‘camera operator’ to a ‘photographer’.
Though many parts of this course are meant for DSLR users, the learning will help enhance the photography skills of every camera user.
- A mobile phone camera/ point & shoot/ DSLR
- Photoshop on your computer
- Webcam, speaker & microphone
- Notebook & pen
- Intention to learn
- Class duration: 2 hour/week (Sat to Thursday )
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Develop your Eye, Camera, Camera Mode
- Lesson 3: a) The ‘Exposure Triangle’, b) Depth of Field, c) Shutter Control and Motion
- Lesson 4: Composition
- Lesson 5: a) Understanding Lenses, b) Colors
- Lesson 5: a) Lighting and Studio
- Lesson 6: b) Overview
- Lesson 7: Edit
- Lesson 8: Final Exam and Awards
Language of instruction: Arabic